Monday, November 11, 2019

My Mother's Memory

Hello crafty friends! I'm back again and this time I am very excited to share a very special post. Last Thursday was  my very 1st design team project for Tres Jolie Kit Club & the project that I created is very very special to me. 





This altered embroidery hoop that I created is special because it was made in my late mother's memory. She passed away 2 years ago on November 8th 2017, a day before her bday. This year I finally had a chance to make this special project. The moment I received this beautful kit from Kim Heard, owner of Tres Jolie. I knew that I wanted to make something using these beautiful papers from Ciao Bella Papercafts. 
I hope that you will check out the post I made and stay tuned this week for another project for Tres Jolie Kit Club!! 

~Hugs~






No comments:

Post a Comment