Sunday, June 17, 2018

Shadowbox Book Card

Hi everyone! This project was something I had been wanting to try for a while. While trying to keep with the wedding theme using the amazingly beautiful papers from Heartfelt Creations Classic Wedding that I was from my DT pkg from Debby @ DebbysSpecialTouch on Etsy. 
This project was fun and easy to create. You definitely came make one yourself for a special card for any occasion. 




 Here is a short picture video of the steps I took to create this as well as a link to my Snapguide with all supplies and measurements on this Step by Step picture tutorial. 


I hope that you will subscribe my YouTube and follow me on Snapguide !! Thank u for checking out my post. 





1 comment:

  1. This is so beautiful, and your snapguide is so detailed. Wow, just WOW

    ReplyDelete