Sunday, June 17, 2018

My Big News

Hi crafty friends!! I'm back with some great news!! I'm a little late in posting but I wanted to let everyone know that my daughter successfully gave birth to my granddaughter on May 24th . Her name is Jaelynne Charlene...All that I can say is that I am in love with her. I have also been enjoying my grandson Aaron Jr. , Jaelynne's big brother!! He absolutely loves her so very much, I know he will protect and love her the rest of his life!! 











I feel very blessed!! I really love my family, my children and grandchildren are my world. 

So as far as my crafting I have resumed my projects, swaps, DT projects. I had taken a short break from Canvas Corp Brands and I am now set to create!! 
Thank u all for checking this blog post today!! I hope you enjoy my photos and more on my picture video I posted on YT. I have posted it here as well. ~Hugs~








P.S, I am still posting projects I've created but had taken a break from social media to help my daughter prepare for this amazing arrival!!







No comments:

Post a Comment