Monday, October 24, 2016

My 1st Needle Book & Design Team Project for FlairByMe on Etsy

Hi crafty friends!! HAPPY OCTOBER!!  Its close to Halloween and have yet to make a specific Hallowen project I've been wanting to make that is on my bucket list, but that list is long already lol Anyhow but today I am updating my blog of course and have a few projects I would like to share with u. This first one is a little late , I made this project last weekend but as some of you may know, my health decides to act up when I've got things to do. I am very excited to share my 1st Needle Book , This is also my 1st project for FlairByMe on Etsy! I've been wanting to make one of these for quite a while. So when I recieved an amazing Autumn Kit from Flair By Me, I knew right then that this would be my 1st project!! Another creation checked off my pretty long bucket list! Hope u are inspired by my project just as many talented crafters inspired me to make this!










This were the quilted pieces that came with the kit (pic below)


Here is my finished project using some of the items from this kit!!















No comments:

Post a Comment