Sunday, November 1, 2015

"Tiny Tabs Mini Album" 1st DT Project for Basically Bare

Hi everyone! I got some exciting news a while back and thought that I had shared it here with you. I'm so use to posting on my Facebook that I sometimes forget to share here as well. But I had applied for a design team spot for a company called Basically Bare , I will post their info at the bottom of my post. Anyhow they are a great company who's products are great for any kind of crafting you might do from mixed media to mini albums, what makes them unique is the different materials that they use in their  products. Which are unbleached canvas sheets, corrugated board, chipboard, stiffened felt, flexible acrylic sheets that can be embossed or used with other techniques like stamping, stenciling, spraying, painting, etc . The possibilities are endless. Anyhow here is my 1st project I did for them. It is this adorable album called "Tiny Tabs" , I made it into a coloring book using my stamps from Santoro Gorjuss Girls. I have posted full details to this project over at the Basically Bare Blog but I had posted a video preview on my Facebook craft page , click Here, as well as a full detailed video on my YouTube channel. I hope you enjoy my video and please take a look at the wide variety of products you can find at the Basically Bare Online Store











No comments:

Post a Comment