Sunday, November 22, 2015

Shabby Chic Lace Book

Hi everyone! So I was finally able to update my blog, my son actually let me use his computer! It's just a headache to move pictures around and to remember some of the steps that I did on my project. So please be patient with me. This is my 2nd Design Team Project for Basically Bare! 
Anyhow, I was super excited to do this project only because ever since I seen the Artful Binder (8.5X11) , I knew immediately what I wanted to make. I have some beautiful venice laces that I have in my stash that I like to hoard. I'm sure alot of you know where I am coming from! So I wanted a place to store them, I have seen many people use these lace books to store them. I won't go into full detail on every step I did but if you would like to know the steps I did in more detail then you can take a look at my post on the Basically Bare Blog, click Here, I hope that you like what I did and can get inspired to purchase one of these Binders that come in many sizes, they also come with additional insert packets. You can find those and many other products at Basically Bare Online Shop





No comments:

Post a Comment