Friday, January 5, 2024

"'Friends"

Happy New Year Crafty Friends! Jeanne here back with an awesome outlook on life and I hope you all are doing great and I wish you a prosperous New Year! 




Today I would like to share with you my first project of the year for Clear Scraps! I have created this "Friends" Wooden Desktop Frame Product Code: CSWDTFRIENDS . This features my grand daughters and their cousin, they are friends just as much as being cousins. I ended up giving it to my daughter during my visit. 


I began by painting the frame using Folk Art Ballet Pink Acrylic Paint around the entirety. I used a sponge brush to paint this. Next I picked out papers from Frank Garcia called "Just like Magic" collection. 



I then printed my photo and adhered it to the base area then the frame. I added flowers from Prima Marketing, which I love! Finished it off with buttons, I thought they looked super cute, then added a few pearls. 



I hope that you like what I have created as my first project of the year for Clear Scraps. I am excited to share with you the ideas I have for this year. Again, I hope I have sprinkled some inspiration. I will be back with another project so stay tuned!




Clear Scraps Social Media



 

 







No comments:

Post a Comment