Monday, June 1, 2020

Catching up all over again!!

Hello crafty friends!! I'm late AGAIN in sharing my projects lol ugh I am such a procrastinator when it comes to posting her on my blog. I post on all other blogs and all but I just lack posting here. Any I won't make this post too long and post just photos with small description of the project , other info, etc. These 1st projects were created for Tres Jolie Kits! 

DIY Bookmarks using Ciao Bella Sicilly Collection

 



Next up is another project created using the same collection as I used for the bookmarks, this project is a Gatefold Paper Bag Mini Album. Here is a short video showing the album


The third project I created this month for  Tres Jolie kits using the Cards, Tags, & More kit for the month of April, I created this All Occasion Greeting Card using Ciao Bella Sicilly Collection.



Next up are some projects I created for Brutus Monroe! 









Check out the next post for more projects!! And I will FINALLY be caught up and again will try to keep up 



No comments:

Post a Comment