Thursday, October 3, 2019

Blogging Again & more


HI Crafty Friends !!  It has definitely been quite a little while that I have posted on my blog. I took a short break from my blog and YouTube channel but I'm back and I do have so much to share!!

As many of you know that on Sat. October 5th 2019, it will be World Card Making Day! I've been working on a couple so far and will share them on Saturday with you . The card on my next photo is one I had created a couple of years ago. Will be posting the ones I made this year in Saturday or Sunday. 


 


I'm also excited to share that I was chosen to be a member of the Foto Bella Design Team. I'm excited and looking forward to sharing what projects I have in mind already!! So keep your eyes peeled out for my 1st project !



I also will will be staying on for another term with the creative team for Helmar adhesives!! Check out the 2019/2020 Design Team on the Helmar blog


I'm super excited to be back on my blog!! Hope you will sign up to get notifications of my next post!!

Xoxo
Jeanne

No comments:

Post a Comment