Saturday, February 4, 2017

Valentine Vintage Tag & Shabby Chic Valentine

Hi everyone!! I am back to share with you the latest projects I have made! This is the month of Feburary is a wonderful month when people who are in love celebrate. I enjoy making tags and am gradually making cards. I still have a ways to go, I have not gotten it down quite yet but I'm not quitting!! So I am excited to share these next two projects! 
The first one is I made was a Vintage Valentine Tag , I made it for one of my Guest Design Team projects for the facebook shop Crafty Me Shop as well as it is for a swap on this same group. I hope my partner will like what I came up with and I hope you like it too! xoxo

I hope that you will check out the group on Facebook, the owner also does her sales of all her beautiful laces, embellishments, etc usually during the weekends. Click Here to join

This next project is a Valentine Shabby Chic Card, I really enjoyed making this project. A wonderful friend that sent me a RAK not very long ago sent me a wide variety of papers, I will be putting what she sent me to use. I love papers and she knows exactly the kind of papers I like. So the papers that I decided to use is a collection from Pink Paislee, London Marketplace. It is very beautiful! I hope to purchase the 12x12 paper stack to be able to make a mini album. 
I hope that you like this as well and if you come across this paper line and you make something. Please share your beautiful creations and ideas. We all love being inspired. 
XOXO, Jeanne






1 comment:

  1. Sweet vintage Valentine's projects. Both are beautiful. TFS Hugs Kristina

    ReplyDelete