Friday, October 9, 2015

Folio w/ 3x3 cards swap

Hello friends!!! Its been a while yes I know, I'm so bad at this blogging thing lol but I PROMISE I am trying or will try harder! This project here was a great experience and so much fun that I have decided I will be making a tutorial out of it even though the one I followed was great I just would like to do my own! Anyhow this "Folio with the 3x3 cards" project was a swap that I joined up at over on myscraproom.ning, It was hosted by Maggie&Steph. Anyhow I can't wait to do my tutorial, I hope also that the ladies who recieved mine will like them! I used some beautiful papers, one was from Bella Rose and the other was from Authentique "Classique Beauty" !! I will keep you posted on when I will release my tutorial on YouTube! xoxoxo Enjoy!!


 














No comments:

Post a Comment