Thursday, April 30, 2015

Prima Archivist Collection/Prima Doll Tag Project for Flossie Scrapper

I'm back with my 2nd Design Team Project for www.flossiescrapper.com. I made this tag using the tag pad from Julie Nutting along with one of the Prima dolls. I stamped her on Spectrum Noir paper colored her with Spectrum Noir Markers and I paper pieced her skirt using the Archivist collection from Prima. I made a pocket with a tag on back. I loved using this paper collection for my projects this month. I hope you can take a look at the online store or if you live near by just drop in @ :
3905 SW Wilshire Blvd
Joshua, Texas 

Vicky (owner) is also celebrating 1 year anniversary of her store , so to say "Thank You" to all her exsisting customers and newest customers , she is offering:
Remember Saturday is National Scrapbook Day and Flossie Scrapper's 1 year Anniversary

Come help us celebrate!!!! All day crop, give a ways and 
20% OFF YOUR ENTIRE PURCHASE all week long, Crop is $55.00 which includes Lunch and 2 Make and Takes! 






1 comment: