Tuesday, January 6, 2015

THE BEST NEWS!! YAY!!

Hi everyone!! I cannot believe this, when I woke up this morning I woke up to something great! I could not be any happier!!This had been one of the greatest things that's happened to me since starting my crafting venture. Madge has made me an "honorable" new crafter for Jan. 2015, on her blog, along with10 other wonderful and talented ladies. Please take a look at her blog and show her your support just as she has done for us and many more to come! Thank You So much again Madge!! God Bless! Please click on the link below , thank u!
http://www.thescrappinlounge.com/

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much Miranda! I am super thrilled that Madge did this. She's such a sweet heart! Thank u Miranda for following me. I hope u can get some inspiration from me and I look forward to chatting with u more! xoxo

      Delete