Thursday, April 20, 2017

My Easter Loaded Envelope

Hi crafty friends!! I'm back to share this next project!! Easter is one of my favorite holidays. I just love the overall colors like the pastel colors!! So when this swap came up on Facebook over in one of the LE groups that I am in, I had to sign up!! I got partnered up with a really talented and sweet lady Brigitta Raaijmakers, she is from The Netherlands!! She mailed mine out a day before I did and she just recieved mine (2weeks later), I was so frustrated because I really wanted her to get hers before Easter but Im just glad she got it! 
I also made an altered Egg carton, I gessoed, painted, added lace/trim to it and then added plastic eggs with small yummies inside them. I'm so glad she loved everything! I hope u will love it too!! Here are the pics of what she was sent!! xoxo, Jeanne











No comments:

Post a Comment