Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Birthday card (Late post)

Hi everyone! I'm back again!! I was going thru my blog and have noticed that I had missed posting a card I had made back in Feb. for my sons girlfriends' 21st bday! Idk how I managed to do that. I really thought I had posted it! 
Anyhow,  I used the beautiful papers from one of the Gorjuss Girl paper stacks. I also used my dressform chipboard that was gifted to  me , I used some paper flowers from Prima and one from Michaels. I also layered up some metal flowers and a black center from Prima as well as some black trim from my stash and added some bling strands on my dressform. The sentiment stamp is from Tim Holtz ,I embossed it using Lindy's stamp gang embossing powder . 
I will be using these beautiful papers in  more of my projects! Love the colors of them!! Thank you for checking out my post and I hope you will see the rest of my blog. If you happen to see a duplicate post in another posting on here I apologize. Having this brain fog is the worst thing. Seems like my memory is worse somedays. Please bare with me! Thanks again! xoxo, Jeanne

(Inside) 


1 comment:

  1. Beautiful projects, as always! I'll have to check out the store as I love Heartfelt Creations (even though their pricey) 😆

    ReplyDelete