Tuesday, April 4, 2017

GDT Projects for J & S Hobbies and Crafts

Hi crafty friends!! I'm back today with my Guest Design Team projects for J & S Hobbies and Crafts. I was super excited to make these projects because I've been anxious to use the beautiful flowers I was sent in my design team package along with the rest of the items! So here are my projects for March! 
I don't want to make this post too long but if you would like to see the video of my DT package from J & S Hobbies and Crafts , you can click here
This was my 1st of 4 projects I made. I was anxious to use a paper collection that I had just recently ordered, the brand new collection , G45 Portrait of a Lady. I had a swap that I was a part of on Facebook. It was a Stack of Friendship letters, we had to make our own envelopes and embellish them. While I was making the envelopes I decided to make one of the Keepsake Envelope Boxes that I had already had made before. I figured my swap partner would like this instead. I hope you will like it just as much as she liked it!! 







These next projects are something I have been gradually been working on my card making skills! I must say I have enjoyed making them. I just purchased the Anna Griffin cuttlebug and have a few thin dies. So when I recieved my 1st Heartfelt Creations die I was super excited! Check out J & S Hobbies and Crafts for a variety of Heartfelt Creations products. The following products are all from this great company. I hope you like the cards I made!











Check out https://jshobbiesandcrafts.com/  to find all the great products that they carry! Also if you would like to see my project share video of my keepsake box and one of the cards I made, click here
Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and I hope you will share my site with your crafty friends!! xoxo, Jeanne


1 comment: